‘Lindy was quick to act and managed the bidding process with great dexterity.’
Are you moving to the Netherlands and want to buy a home? We can make your dream come true!
We are highly motivated to make you happy and finding your perfect home on a good location is what we do for over 25 years. Due to our experience, negotiation skills, good network and personal involvement we will find you a house or apartment in the right neighborhood.The investment value is a priority, we also want you to be able to sell or let your house without any problem when you will have to leave the Netherlands again. We will be your personal guide and can ensure a flawless process without headache, from beginning until the end. We can offer 3 purchase packages where you can decide what you need and thus how much money you wish to spend.
When you are with Dutch nationality, are experienced in purchasing real estate in The Netherlands and if you do not need a mortgage to finance your purchase, the Basic Package is an option. Based upon your requirements we will search for houses or apartments, visit them, investigate all important documents, advise you about the value and the negotiation strategy, negotiate on your behalf as well as arranging – and explaining the purchase contract.
The preferred package of our clients is the Extended Package. This package offers complete guidance throughout the whole process. It contains extra services such as arranging a structural survey and arranging an evaluation* within the 3-day-cooling-off period, as well as close contact with your mortgage advisor and notary to ensure the entire process is going smoothly. We will inspect the property on the day of transfer, to see if the house is delivered exactly as you bought it at the time. If any issues arise we will solve them for you. Thereafter we will join you at the notary, guide you and will be present to ensure a proper transfer of your new house.
The Total Package contains extra service for clients that want guidance with regard to renovation. We can offer our guidance prior to the actual renovation, for a maximum of 4 hours, with the assistance of our reliable contact network.
- Introduction meeting
- Search for right property
- Arrange- and accompany viewings
- Investigation of the property and the surrounding area
- Advice on investment value
- Negotiate on your behalf
- Go over the purchase contract and other documents before signing
€ 2.795,- (Excluding 21% VAT and fee)
On top of the services of the Basic Packages we offer:
- Arrange valuation within 3-day-cooling-off period*
- Arrange structural survey within 3-day-cooling-off period*
- Contact with the notary
- Contact with the financial advisor
- Inspection of the house on the date of transfer
- Accompany you during the transfer of the deeds at the notary
€ 2.995,- (excluding 21% VAT and fee)
On top of the services of the Basic- and Extended Package we offer:
- Guidance in the process prior to the actual renovation of your new house (max. 4 hours) incl. quote assessment, contact with reliable builders out of our own network and contact with lending institution and valuator for the submission of a mortgage application with regard of to the renovation
€ 3.295,- (excluding 21% VAT and fee)
On top of our purchase packages, we work with a performance bonus fee or an auction fee, depending on that specific case.
These fees are applicable on each package.
The performance bonus fee is applicable when negotiations results in a purchase price below the asking price. You will pay a percentage over the negotiated amount. In this case, you, as a buyer, will benefit as well as we do. Therefore, it is a win – win situation.
In the current market it’s common that there are more potential buyers for one property. In this case the client will have to pay the asking price or a price that is above the asking price. The auction fee is then applicable.
We will use our long time experience, knowledge and contacts to create the best chance buying your desired property. We are happy to explain both fees to you in a personal conversation.
On top of our packages it would be possible to require services on an hourly rate.
* The costs of the valuation and structural survey are not included in the package price and are to be paid directly to the valuation company and to the structural surveyor.
Rates are applicable per 1st of January 2020 and are all excluding 21% VAT.