‘She and her team were proactive and were always acting in our best interests.’
When you are coming to the Netherlands and are looking for a nice home in an even nicer area to live, you probably do not speak the language and do not know where to go and/or what to look for; close to your company or close to the school of your children, are there any shops and/or nice restaurants in the near area’s, do you want to have your coffee and newspaper in a nice spot in the centre and meet other people or do you prefer a childfriendly area close to schools and sportclubs. Or, are you a watersports enthusiast and do you want to live close to the beach? You will have a lot more questions where you do not have the answers. We can answer ALL your questions and make sure the right place is there for you and or/your family.
We are highly motivated to make you happy and will do everything possible to make you feel welcome! Therefore we will offer you the “Welcome to the Netherlands Package”, to make you feel at home far away from home. We will show you around in the area’s you might like, give you tips and tricks on all subjects, and will be your guide along the whole process. From the first visit until you get the key of your new home, we will be there to guide you without worries.
- Free introduction meeting at our office
- Show you around in areas that would meet your requirements and wishes
- Search for your home away from home
- Arrange - and accompany viewings
- Negotiate on your behalf and secure your wishes in a contract
- Check the rental contract being watertight with regard to content and possible legal issues
- Setting up utilities
- Arranging the inspection of the house with proper condition report
- Hand-over of the keys
Partly furnished property one months’ rent (excluding vat) with a minimum of € 1.500,- (excluding vat).